Saturday 27 February 2010

Into my world, what a scarey place!

Well, well, well.... I haven't posted in a while; sorry. Why am I saying sorry? It's not as if anyone's following me or reading this! But hey, I'll carry on.
I've started a new channel on YouTube. MyIndigoDusk is for vlogs and random things from my life. I thought it might be easier for me to keep up with it because it won't require loads of editting like the beauty videos do and it should be more fun! I will still be doing beauty videos, don't worry, but just not as often. I feel that I have a lot of things to say and if a get at least a few veiws on each video then someone will have listened to what I ahve to say. I don't get listened to any other time. So yeah, cheak that out at http://www.youtube.com/user/MyIndigoDusk.
Ok, I need to lose some weight, I not weigh near 11 stone! When last year it was 9. I don't know why it is, maybe because I wasn't in a good place last year, but I really hate having all this extra fat so I'm going to try and excersice more. Dan and I did try a diet a few weeks ago - and it was working - but we knida slipped off somehow so now I think it's just me. So I'll keep you posted on that...

Nothing else is really that intersting about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment