Wednesday 29 September 2010

30 makeup challenge!

This is pretty simple; here's the challenges:

Day 1- a picture of your face without makeup
Day 2- a picture of your typical makeup
Day 3- a picture of you with glitter
Day 4- a picture of your smokey eyes
Day 5- a picture of your favorite makeup style
Day 6- a picture of the most creative thing you can do with makeup
Day 7- a picture of crazy eyeliner
Day 8- a picture of natural eyeshadow
Day 9- a picture of green eyeshadow
Day 10- a picture of pink eye shadow
Day 11- a picture of nude eyes and lipstick
Day 12- a picture of what ever make-up style you want
Day 13- a picture of your eyes using 4 different colours
Day 14- a picture of your zombie make-up
Day 15- a picture of blue eyeshadow
Day 16- a picture of gold eyeshadodw
Day 17- a picture of your eyes painted rainbow
Day 18- a picture of patriotic makeup
Day 19- a list of the brands of makeup you use
Day 20- a picture of purple eyeshadow
Day 21- a picture of silver eyeshadow
Day 22- a picture of holiday themed makeup
Day 23- a picture of animal print eyeshadow
Day 24- a picture from online of your favorite makeup
Day 25- a picture of 3 different colour eyeshadow
Day 26- a picture of what ever make-up style you want
Day 27- a picture of black & white eyeshadow
Day 28- a picture of the make up you use
Day 29- a picture of your whole face painted with makeup
Day 30- a picture of the favorite makeup style you did durning this challenge

And all I have to do is follow them! :)
I did find this on tumbler - which I don't have an account on hence why I'm using this blog - courtesy of vanewpc :)

I must point out at this stage that I will only be doing challenges on the days where I was going to wear makeup anyway, not everyday as I like to give my face a rest sometimes (;

So here's my day 1, compleat with wet hair and a silly face!

No comments:

Post a Comment