Saturday 9 October 2010

MAC Holiday collection 2010

I must admit that I'm not normally very fased by new MAC collections. I'll have a look and see what there is but never really see something that I need in my collection.
Take Venomous Villains for example. I like the look of the Bite of an Apple, but thinking about what I already have, I've got a blush that's almost the same colour which was around £3 online. I don't have a lot of money, I get around £30 a week when I'm in college but I'm jobless and I want to learn to drive so half of that goes into my ''saving for a car'' fund. Then you add in the fact that Christmas iscomthing up...
Anyway - ramble over - you get the fact that I can't really justify buying expencive makeup just becasue I like the look of it.
However, these eyeshadows intrigue me....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've seen pictures of more colours then this but they were tiny, these seem to be more consistent.
These - among other things - are apperently coming out sometime next month, in a collection called A Tartan Tale. I'm nither for, nor against tartan. I don't love it, but I wouldn't mind wearing it, but that's not really the point. The point is that according to what I've read the pattern you see gose all the way through the pan. Now that's something that I can't find in the drugstore!
It just seems interesting to me, and although it maybe be just a gimic and I doubt that the pattern effects the colour you get, I still love it!
I've asked my boyfriend not to get me any makeup for Christmas. He did last year and I feel guilty that I don't use what he got me more. It's not that fact that I don't like it, I just have so much and I don't really need anymore... but I may be asking him to get me the purple one of these. It would make it more special too :)

Let me know you thoughts on MAC collections ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment