Wednesday 23 February 2011

Borderlands inspired makeup :)

I've wanted to do a tutorial on this for ages and have finally got round to doing it.
I did one of these game inspired looks last summer (for Bio Shock 2) and planned on doing more, but the idea slipped and I just never got round to doing on again. But I have a ton of ideas now, I've just started playing games more and there are so many things to take inspiration from.
Something that did put me off doing this series is that 'geek' is now all cool, or 'in', or whatever, and I didn't want people to think that I was just playing games because everyone else is doing it now. A certain Youtuber is now a self proclaimed 'gamer girl', despite having hardly any independent opinions of her own on games... But that's another story. My point was that I'm not. I do love games, and have since I played my first game on PS1 (Although I don't remember what it was, I was 5 and nither the PlayStation nor the games were mine, I was just given the controller)...
So here is the look, hope you all like it :)

Beware, big pictures of my spoty teenage face!





No comments:

Post a Comment