Thursday 8 March 2012

Hot pink!

This was so hard to take a picture of it's unbelievable! It has seriously taken me ten minutes >:/



Anyway, this is something new from MUA, their Out There plumping gloss. Now, forget about plumping, I've had Two Faced lip injection so as far as I'm concerned nothing plumps (don't even think that plumped my lips, it just stings like hell!). However I love the consistency of this product!



It could almost be called a liquid lipstick, when I wear it I can't feel any stickyness that you normally get with a  gloss and it stays put for ages. This shade (Shocking Pink) is very pigmented and something I wear on a night out, because you can see I'm wearing a lip colour, it doesn't rub off after 10 minutes, but I'm not frightened it's gone all over my face :)



I would like to try some more of these in other colours to see if they're all like this, and for £2, that's quite easily done! You can buy them from Superdrug or if your Superdrug is like mine and doesn't stock new MUA or if you're from overseas they now have a website.


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment