Wednesday 14 March 2012

MUA is BUFF!

You know I said that I would report back when I had more of those Out There plumping lip glosses? Well the Superdrug in the Bullring (Birmingham) has all the latest MUA products so I got a good chance to look at all these lip glosses in person.
Some looked a bit naff if I'm honest. They're not all the cream/matte finish, some have shimmer in them, but the one I went for wasn't a shimmer, rather it has the same finish as the other one I have.


This one is a more natural colour. For me, it's one of those 'my lips but better' colours, however it still has the same sort of pigmentation and feel that the other colour I  have has.



For some reason this image will not flip, but you can see what I mean. It feels like a lip balm, but give nice colour which lasts.
I don't think the pigmentation is as good as Shocking Pink, however it's still pretty good and I love this for everyday wear.

I must point out that the colour of the gloss is different to what it appears on the tube. The colour comes off much warmer toned to what it looks to be at first, which was quite disappointing. I'm not sure why this is, whether it's a tint in the plastic or what, but I've only noticed it with this shade so far.

Either way, I like these glosses and want to try more. I'm planning another trip up to Birmingham at some point as I like it there and it's not too hard to drive up, so I will probably be doing a haul from the Bullring at some point ;)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment