Tuesday 6 March 2012

My bracelet...

Lollipop26 blogged about her sideways cross necklace a looooong time ago, including a link to the Etsy shop she got it from. In the shop was a sideways cross bracelet, and I've never forgotten about it!
My mum asked my what I wanted for my birthday last September and I linked her to this. I don't think it came from the same Etsy shop, but I did a search and found this, sliver cross bracelet. I believe this could be the one I have, but I'm not 100% sure ;)



I'd just like to make it clear that I am in no way religious... that's not to say that I don't believe anything, but I do not believe in organised religion. This is just something I liked and wanted. If anything, it's just a little bit of an ironic symbol ;) Either way, I just like it because it's pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment