Thursday 29 March 2012

Summer bags...

I've needed a new bag for a while and finally have some money to spend on one.

After much deliberating on what type of bag I wanted I saw this one in TK Maxx and loved it! I have another little bag like this which I used to take on nights out so I thought this one would go very well with it.




It's not the normal type of bag I'd go for, it's rather large and I won't be able to carry it with the strap across my body because of this, however since I've got a car now, I don't need to walk for distances carrying a bag so this shouldn't be a problem. It's got quite a few pockets and compartments in it so I'm hoping this stops stuff from getting lost in it too easily ;)



I've had this bag for a couple of days now and so far I like it, however because it's so big I can fit lots of stuff in it. Ok, that doesn't sound like a bad thing, but the reason I normally have small bags is that if I can I will put loads of pointless stuff in it and make it weight a ton!

For £24.99 it wasn't a bad buy and I'm happy with it. I was participially happy when I found the extra strap inside meaning I don't have to use the smaller ones if I don't want :)





Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment