Tuesday 3 April 2012

Vitiamin E exfoliating facial scrub from Superdrug



When Superdrug were having a 3 for 2 on their Vitamin E range (which I believe is still going if you're quick) I picked up this. I haven't have a facial scrub for a while and thought I'd try this one out for size. It has what I would consider a slightly runny consistency and quite large chunks of 'grit' in it. Upon reading the back, I discover that the 'grit' is in fact oatmeal, which isn't too surprising and I'd sorted guessed anyway.  

I normally use it after using my hot cloth cleanser and finish off with the Vitamin E face cream. All this leaves my skin feeling soft and looking fairly clear, which is all I really want :)

It's a nice enough scrub and not too expensive at £2.99, but it reminds me why I don't often buy exfoliators. Think about it, a lot of people already have oatmeal - aka porridge - in their cupboards already, along with other everyday goodies which are good for your skin. At the end of the day you don't need to exfoliate everyday and it doesn't take long to make up something to do it with. However, if you are someone who really can't be bothered to make anything, this is a perfectly good product. It feels nice on the skin, isn't too harsh and it's fairly natural too.

Do you buy exfoliators or do you like to make your own?

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment