Saturday 2 June 2012

May favourites, 2012


So, I'll start with the Naked palette, because I don't really need to talk about it very much as it's already been talked about by many, many people over and over again. It's a nice palette to grab for and over the last month I've used it's rather a lot as I've been getting back into wearing eyeshadow at work. It was an expensive palette, but I do love these eyeshadow and they are beautiful quality!


Elf SPF lipbalm in Blissful Berry, very nice product for this time of year as it's sfp and conditioning, but it also has a nice colour to it. I was using the lighter pink one more for the last few months (I can't remember the name of that one) but this seems to suit my darker summer complexion better. 

Superdrug Essentail face cream, I love this, but I don't think they make it anymore which makes me sad as it's a lovely cheap, fragrance free moisturiser that my skin loves!  .


MUA Kiss Me, this another tinted lip balm. but this one it a much thinner consistency than the elf one. More of a gloss finish which feels more along the lines of Vaseline does on the lips.

Britney Spears Curious Perfume. Now I'm not proud of liking this, however it was bought for me when I was about 12 and that bottle recently ran out so I bought another. What can I say, I like it. I'm not very good at describing fragrances so I wont' try too hard, all I can say it that it's a clean, slightly flowery sent.

Superdrug Coconut oil, I've been using this instead of baby oil this month and it seems to be working better for my hair now. I think because of the sun my hair has been drying out more and coconut oil seems to be better for my hair this month. 


Superdrug (I seem to have a Superdrug obsession) Colour Effects in Rich Red. I need to do another post about this so I'm not going to go into great detail here, all I'm going to say is that this has helped bring out the red tones in my hair and then add more on top of that, which I loooove :)

So, that was what I have been using this month, leave me link to your May favourites and I shall time time to read them somewhere between work, college and spending time with Jorge :p

Thanks for reading :)


2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about the MUA Kiss Me and now its defo on my 'to-get' list :)

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete