Tuesday 25 December 2012

A very merry Christmas to all!

Right now we are being merry and about to have a humongous meal, consisting of 3 types of meat!
I wanted to take this opportunity to post some Christmasy images, taken with my new toy and present from my lovely Jorge! It's a Nikon D90 and although it's not the most up-to-date model it is amazing and much better than my previous refurbished Canon 400D - which is now in the hands of Jorge's dad, who is very pleased with it.










I have a lord of the rings monaply which only seems to come out at Christmas, and Jorge always wins. We've had 3 games today, he has won all 3 against me and his mum!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas day. I will be blogging in the near future as I got some very nice stuff which I think you might be interested in!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment