Sunday 30 December 2012

Trying out my new goodies



Jorge's sister got me 3 crackle polishes from  Avon for Christmas. I tried Barry M's crackle polishes as soon as they came out (or should I say 'it', as it was only the one black one), but I've never tried any from other brands. So far I've tried a pink one and this turquoise one...



I have to be honest, I don't think they are as good at the Barry M ones, they don't seem to split and crackle as much. However, I do like the sparkle about them and how opaque they are. I have a gold Barry M crackle and I always use it over a lighter colour because I find that it won't  cover a dark, like this purple very well.
Do I like them? Yes. I couldn't tell you which I thought was better because I haven't compared prices, these being a present and all, but I like these Avon crackle polishes and will continue to use them.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment