Thursday 3 January 2013

That Dieting Thing #2: Pigeons, People and Puggies







I don't have anything beauty to post photos of today, so I've posted some photos I took to document my day. Please enjoy them.

I've been thinking about this whole soup diet thing, and although the contents of the soup I've been eating these past two days isn't in itself what you would consider 'diet food', it is mainly vegetables. Now, I'm awful with eating fruit and veg. It's not that I don't like it, I just like chocolate and crisps more. But only allowing myself to eat soup, and fruit for sweet things, I've realised that this could actually make me feel better than I normally do. I certainly feel better!
I've also come to realise something. I think I may have a chocolate addiction (I don't even know if that's possible, it may just be sugar). I've been eating chocolate almost everyday for probably about 5 or 6 years. How I'm not the size of a house is a wonder, how I managed to be underweight in that time is even more of a mystery! I realise that this is a very bad thing and in the long term could affect my health so I need to cut it out. 
So far things are going well, but then I'm not very far in and I'll probably be very angry by this time next week. However it is making me realise how much I eat normally and how much I really need.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment